We're pleased to announce the release of several enhancements that have been made to our MobileScapes Data Extract Tool and the release of a new MobileScapes Data Extract Summary Report Tool (Canadian workspaces only). Details are listed below.
MobileScapes Data Extract Tool Enhancements
- Upgraded mapping features utilizing the latest ESRI technology, including new selection tools, the inclusion of reference layers, and on-the-fly polygon measurement.
- New data sources were added, increasing the quality of data and roughly doubling our pool of actionable observations.
- Custom naming of aggregate geofences (Canadian workspaces only).
- Inclusion of census metropolitan area (CMA) codes in geofence selector (Canadian workspaces only).
For more information on how to use the enhanced MobileScapes Data Extract Tool, review our self-guided learning:
- Lesson 1: The MobileScapes Data Extract Tool
- Lesson 1: The MobileScapes USA Data Extract Tool
- MobileScapes Data Extract Tool WalkMe Through
Or, see our QuickStart guides:
- Using MobileScapes Data Extract Tool (or Mapping Tool) (Canada)
- Using MobileScapes Data Extract Tool (or Mapping Tool) (US)
MobileScapes Data Extract Summary Report Tool *NEW*
- Two-page, top-line summary of visitors and visits from any MobileScapes Data Extract pull, available in Canadian workspaces only.
- Includes demographic highlights, top PRIZM® segments, and geographic summary.
For more information on how to use the new MobileScapes Data Extract Summary Report Tool, see our QuickStart guide here.
If you’d like more information about this update, please contact your Environics Analytics representative, complete our online form or email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.