You can now download content (reports, maps, etc...) shared via a Microsite.
How to send content via a Microsite:
1. Create content (report, map, etc...)
2. Download your report into PDF, Excel, CSV or ACCDB. Ensure that PDF, Excel, CSV or ACCDB icons are visible and active before publishing the report to the Microsite. Do not forget to print your map to one of the available printing formats before publishing it.
3. Publish the reports to a Microsite.
How to download the content that has been shared in a Microsite:
1. Click on the Microsite link that has been shared with you via email.
2. Enter the Microsite password (the password that has been provided to you by the content sender).
3. Click on the PDF, Excel, CSV or ACCDB icon to download the report.