Many databases are updated on an annual basis, especially products that contain current year demographic estimates. Many users need to re-create their old projects each year to reflect the updated data.
The Update Project Database feature provides a quick method of refreshing a project with new data.
- Create and save a project containing study areas of various types using an obsolete database.
- Open the saved project.
- Select Update Project Database… from the Tools menu.
- Select an Update Database that will be used to refresh the project.
- Click Start Update.
- When the update is complete, click Save Project As.
- When the update is complete, click Close.