EA iXPRESS databases are the computer files that contain demographic information. Each database covers a specific area (for example a county, a state, or an entire country), and contains a set of data components customized to your specific requirements. These components may include any or all of the following:
- Data from USA or Canadian Population Censuses.
- Demographic data estimated for the current (non-census) year or
projected to future years.
- Consumer Spending estimates.
- Lifestyle and behavioral segmentation.
- Retail supply and demand estimates.
- Spending patterns.
- Financial assets and instruments.
- Crime risk estimates.
- Shopping centers.
- Financial institutions.
- Traffic Volumes.