Thematic map range labels can be customized when mapping variables or customers. For example, if you have thematically shaded areas around your store locations, you can override your legend values using text and symbols.
This functionality is available when producing thematic maps for variables, customers and trade areas. The following example will use variables.
1. In the side panel, click Mapping.
2. Click on the Add Layer tab.
3. Hover over Variable, and select the type of area you'd like to use in your theme.
3. In Step 1 - Variables, select a Licensed Product or use your own variables by selecting My Variables.
4. Select the appropriate variable from the list.
7. Click Next.
8. In Step 2 – Area(s), select one or more areas to use in your theme.
9. Click Next.
10. In Step 3 – Settings, select a Map Type.
11. Click Next.
12. In Step 4 – Style, make all of your customization.
12. Move toggle from Breaks to Labels.
13. Type desired labels into each box.
14. Click Create Layer.
Changes you make will apply to the map legend.