Each of the Metropolitan Influenced Zone (MIZ) geographies (strong, moderate, weak and no) are national level polygons and are not created at lower levels of geography. We do not include MIZs in the Ranking Areas report using a sub-national trade area because their counts would be representative of the national count for each of the MIZs and not of the selected trade area.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a single location?
- Why does my Ranking Area report omit geographies found within my trade area?
- Why isn't my ZIP Code being recognized?
- Why are MIZs not included in my CMA ranking areas report from ENVISION?
- Why is my block group import failing?
- Why is my census tract import failing?
- How do I aggregate my custom trade areas?
- Is my postal code valid?
- How do I create band or "donut" trade areas?
- How do I select the appropriate benchmark?