ENVISION Online Training

Welcome to our ENVISION Online Training resource. Here you will find descriptions and links to register for our live online courses. Use the links below to find the course you need, then click the registration button to sign up for one of our webinars. Our Webinars use the Zoom platform, so we recommend you confirm with your IT department that you can use Zoom to access our audio and video for the session. Several of our Keystroke Sessions are hands-on, so you should also plan to have two monitors; one for you and one to follow along with the instructor.

NB: Registration will close 48 hours before the webinar training session to allow enough time for the pre-session prep work.

Click to go directly to the session:

Trade Area Analysis Keystroke Session

Attend this session if you would like to analyze and understand the trade areas around your locations, or the area your organization services.

In this session, you will learn how to address common business questions, including:

• How do I describe my area of study?
  • How does this area compare to other areas?
  • What are the demographic, financial, psychographic and media/behaviour/lifestyle variables in a custom trade area or standard level of geography?

The functionality we will cover will ensure you understand how to:

• Create areas based on both standard geographies and custom definitions
  • Create batch trade areas for imported locations
  • Use your areas to produce reports reflecting demographic, financial, and behaviour details, as well as lifestyle types through segmentation
  • Share your results with internal or external stakeholders using our microsite functionality

Upcoming Sessions:

CAD.png

Trade Area Analysis Keystrokes
Thursday, September 10th, 2020
1:00-3:30 PM ET

REGISTER HERE

CAD.png

Trade Area Analysis Keystrokes
Wednesday, October 7th, 2020
1:00-3:30 PM ET

REGISTER HERE

Location Tools

Attend this session if you would like to import, manage, visualize and gain insights on current and prospective locations.

In this session, you will learn how to address common ENVISION location management questions, including:

• How do I import a list of locations?
  • How do I filter and query locations?
  • How do I quickly view key variables to evaluate locations within the mapping interface?

• Import a location file with additional attributes and append additional attributes and geography levels
  • Filter and query locations to create separate layers for mapping and to create batch trade areas
  • Run QuickStats reports, allowing you to quickly view key variables and evaluate locations within the mapping interface
  • Edit location attributes with single edits, allowing you to re-geocode on the fly
  • Run trade area executive dashboards for your newly imported locations

On-Demand Course:

CAD.png USA.png

Location Tools
On-Demand Training

START NOW

Customer Analysis Keystroke Session

Attend this session if you have customer files and want to understand who your customers are or if you don’t have customer files and wish to use survey variables as proxies for determining your target audience.

In this session, you will learn how to address common business questions, including:

• Who are my customers?
  • Where are they coming from?
  • Who are my potential customers?

• Import a list of customers
  • Create segmentation profiles of customers and survey variables
  • Produce reports to identify markets where your customers are coming from at higher rates
  • Produce reports to identify demographic and behavioural drivers that best describe your customer list
  • Create both thematic and dot maps to visually analyze the customer file
  • Share your results with internal or external stakeholders using our microsite functionality

Upcoming Sessions:

CAD.png

Customer Analysis Keystrokes
Wednesday, August 12th, 2020
1:00-2:30 PM ET

REGISTER HERE

CAD.png

Customer Analysis Keystrokes
Wednesday, September 16th, 2020

REGISTER HERE

Segmentation Analysis and Personification Keystroke Session

*NB: Customer Analysis is a prerequisite for this session

Attend this session if you have already attended the Customer Analysis Keystroke Session and would like to segment your customers or potential customers into actionable target groups. 

• Who is my population of interest?
  • Who are my best customers or potential customers?
  • How do I find, reach and communicate with my target groups?

• Interpret and analyze the segmentation profiles you ran in the Customer Analysis Session
  • Select target segments and group them into target groups
  • Run reports to describe and personify your target groups using demographic, psychographic and behavioural (e.g. media, financial and lifestyle) databases
  • Describe, reach and communicate with your desired target groups effectively

Upcoming Sessions:

CAD.png

Segmentation Analysis Keystrokes
Thursday, August 13th, 2020

REGISTER HERE

CAD.png

Segmentation Analysis Keystrokes
Thursday, September 17th, 2020

REGISTER HERE

ENVISION Mapping Tools

This course is geared to users who have already completed some standard ENVISION training. In this course, we use Assets like customer files, locations and trade areas, which have been previously uploaded into or created within an ENVISION account. 

In the ENVISION Mapping lessons, you will learn how to create maps that add value to your analysis. Bring the data to life with maps that help visualize your findings.

These lessons help to answer the following questions:

• How do I visualize where my customers are coming from at higher concentrations?
  • How can I map sales volumes and customer distribution?
  • How can I find areas with a high percentage of demographic variables?
  • How can I add my company logo onto my location map?

• Map variables, customers and trade areas
  • Tame thematic layers by editing methods, ranges and colors/colours
  • Add annotations, personalized logos and location symbols to your map
  • Save, share and publish maps for distribution to internal and external stakeholders via our microsite functionality

On-Demand Course:

CAD.png USA.png

Mapping Tools
On-Demand Training

START NOW

After following this course, you will be able to produce maps like this sample below, as well as many others.

Sample_Map_New.jpg