We are pleased to announce the release of significant enhancements to our mobile movement data as well as a new suite of related products. Now comprised of three combined sources of high quality, privacy-compliant mobile movement data, MobileScapes is the most comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date mobile movement database available for marketing and other business applications.
MobileScapes Out & About is a new product that has been developed using MobileScapes data that can help you discover and understand mobile movement patterns as the economy re-opens. Access these new data in ENVISION or in projects to discover who is leaving home, where they are going and at what time of day as well as other key behaviours.
New and enhanced products and reports have been released, including:
New mobile movement data weighted to Household Population 15+ years old for an accurate representation of the overall Canadian population
- Access to thousands of new proprietary geofences for Canadian commercial, institutional and recreational locations with no geofence size limits, and increased size limits for client-created geofences up to 5MM square feet
- Weekly reports to help you analyze changes and trends through the lens of various analytical databases such as PRIZM, DemoStats, WealthScapes and HouseholdSpend
- A series of MobileScapes Trend reports are now available to provide a trend analysis for mobile movement data through the lens of Environics Analytics databases
Note: Outside of ENVISION, MobileScapes Plus offers maximum flexibility. Access standard and configured mobile movement data extracts as direct data delivery, in projects or through APIs (coming Fall 2020).
- Data updated weekly that identify the movement of populations at the neighborhood/neighbourhood level
- Insights such as who is moving from their inferred home location, when they are going out, how far they are going and how long they are out for
- Additional insights such as the purpose of current movement (e.g. going to work, school or other), accessing greenspaces, commercial activity and heavy commuter rail use are also available
- Monitoring reports to compare activity week-over-week or year-over-year and inform recovery plans
To access the updated data in ENVISION, please create and activate a 2020 Workspace. Please follow this Walk-Through for on-screen, step-by-step instructions on how to create and activate a new workspace.
Accessing New Data Through the SFTP
If you receive these databases outside ENVISION, the data are delivered to your SFTP account. Custom orders may take longer. Release notes, metadata and other supporting documentation are included with your data delivery.
If you’d like more information about this update, please contact your Environics Analytics representative, complete our online form or email our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.