You can use the MobileScapes Out & About - Area Ranking Trend tool to identify populations who are becoming more active as pandemic restrictions begin to ease. This tool allows you to discover who, by geographic areas, are starting to leave home as the economy re-opens. Use reports to compare activity week-over-week or versus the same time last year to provide insights and inform recovery plans. For more information about privacy or how this data is collected, please contact your account representative.
Use WalkMe Through to be taken through a step-by-step of this process in ENVISION itself! Click on the WalkMe Through button below to get started!
- A Trade Area
1. Launch the MobileScapes Out & About - Area Ranking Trend tool.
2. The following dialog box will appear. Select Standard Geography.
3. Click Next.
4. Select a Trade Area by clicking the check mark next to it.
5. Select the Geographic Detail Level using the list. This is the smaller geography in your area of interest that you would like to see data for.
6. Select the MobileScapes Out & About data source from the drop-down list.
7. Expand the list to select the data source year.
8. Select the appropriate variable by clicking the box next to it.
Tip: You can search for a variable as well if you do not know what section it is found in.
9. Select the benchmark by clicking the check mark next to it. Use the same variable but select a different time period to compare.
10. Customize the report name and click Create Dashboard. You will see a notification in the bottom-right corner indicating that your report is being created.