You can use the MobileScapes Out & About - PRIZM Premier Trend tool to identify populations who are becoming more active as pandemic restrictions begin to ease. This tool allows you to discover who, by PRIZM Premier segments, are starting to leave home as the economy re-opens. Use reports to compare activity week-over-week or versus the same time last year to provide insights and inform recovery plans. For more information about privacy or how this data is collected, please contact your account representative.
- An Area of Interest
1. Launch the MobileScapes Out & About - PRIZM Premier Trend tool.
2. Click Next.
3. Select an Area of Interest by clicking the check mark next to it.
4. Select the MobileScapes Out & About data source from the drop-down list.
5. Expand the list to select the data source year.
6. Select the appropriate variable by clicking the box next to it.
Tip: You can search for a variable as well if you do not know what section it is found in.
7. Select the benchmark by clicking the check mark next to it. Use the same variable but select a different time period to compare.
8. Customize the report name and click Create Dashboard. You will see a notification in the bottom-right corner indicating that your report is being created.