You can use Opticks Powered by Vividata Gender to rank variables based on the presence within a Trade Area. This data is available at the neighbourhood level.
Female and male responders from Vividata’s syndicated study are used to generate the lifestyle and media profiles that pertain to each group. By separating the female and male behaviours, the data can be used to answer two important questions; which gender is most likely to purchase or partake in an activity, and which female or male group is likely to do it more.
Note: While EA as a company respects all gender identities, the current version of Vividata (Gender) currently only includes female and male genders. Limitations in reporting of other gender identities are primarily related to low sample sizes.
Use WalkMe Through to be taken through a step-by-step of this process in ENVISION itself! Click on the WalkMe Through button below to get started!
- A Trade Area
- A Benchmark
1. Find the Vividata (Gender) - Trade Area tool on the ENVISION homepage using the search filter or by scrolling through the list of tools. Click the play button to launch the tool.
2. Click Next.
3. Select the Trade Area by clicking the check mark next to it.
4. Select a Benchmark by clicking the check mark next to it.
5. Select a data source from the drop-down list. You can also search for the data source using the search bar.
6. Select any variables that you require by clicking the check box next to them.
Note: If your analysis seeks to compare genders, ensure that the same variables are selected for both female and male-identifying respondents.
7. Customize the report name and click Create Dashboard.
Navigate to the Results page to download your dashboard.
Please see Opticks Powered by Vividata (Gender) - Trade Area Report to better interpret this output.