Opticks Powered by Vividata (Gender) is Canada's premier gender-based behavioural database that offers 4,135 variables for those identifying as male or female across 48 population-based categories. Respondents to Vividata's syndicated study from those genders are used to generate the lifestyle and media behavioural estimates that pertain to each group. Separating male and female data helps to answer two important needs:
- Identify if men or women are more likely to purchase or partake in an activity?
- Personify PRIZM target groups by gender.
Note: While EA as a company respects all gender identities, the current version of Vividata (Gender) currently only includes male and female genders. Limitations in reporting of other gender identities are primarily related to low sample sizes.
Use WalkMe Through to be taken through a step-by-step of this process in ENVISION itself! Click on the WalkMe Through button below to get started!
1. Find the Vividata (Gender) - Customers tool on the ENVISION homepage using the search filter or by scrolling through the list of tools. Click the play button to launch the tool.
2. Click Next.
3. Select the Customer file by clicking the check box next to it.
4. Select a Benchmark by clicking the check mark next to it.
5. Select a data source from the drop-down list. You can also search for the data source using the search bar.
6. Select any variables that you require by clicking the check box next to them.
Note: If your analysis seeks to compare genders, ensure that the same variables are selected for both female and male-identifying respondents.
7. Customize the report name and click Create Dashboard.
Navigate to the Results page to download your dashboard.
Please see Opticks Powered by Vividata (Gender) - Customers Report to better interpret this output.