We are pleased to announce the release of significant enhancements to the area creation workflows in both the My Data section and the Mapping interface. Other notable enhancements have been made to the mapping workflows, as well as the addition of a new workspace menu.
1. A map-centric area creation workflow located in the My Data > Areas left side panel.
- Allows for quick access to all area creation options
- Visualization of the areas
- Map interactivity
2. Create areas within the Mapping interface.
- Quick access to all the area creation options within the mapping interface
- Visualization of the trade areas and map interactivity
- Seamless transition from creating areas to completing the required map
- Search option added to search for trade areas by name or tags
3. Variable tree enhancement in Mapping workflows.
- Full visibility of variable description
- Ability to assign variables to favourite category
4. Suggested title and subtitle when saving and printing maps.
5. Added font types for map labels.
- Additional customization options for map labels.
6. Quick Access Workspace Menu
- Quick access to workspaces
- Seamless transition from one workspace to another
- Easy identification of current workspace, the vintage, segmentation, and segmentation geographic level
Access Functionality in ENVISION:
For instructions on how to create areas using the newest enhancements, please review the Creating Custom Areas Using a Map QuickStart guide.