The WorkplaceNow - Occupancy Trend tool allows you to discover how many people are returning to employment locations and how many days they are spending at those locations. Use this report to compare workplace populations in one period to another to provide insights and inform recovery plans.
Use the WalkMe Through below as an on-screen, step-by-step guide for the tool in ENVISION, or refer to the steps below in this article.
1. Begin by searching and clicking on the WorkplaceNow - Occupancy Trend Tool from the ENVISION homepage.
2. The WorkplaceNow - Occupancy Trend dashboard should be automatically selected indicated by a green checkmark. Click Next.
3. Select one or more Trade Areas. The Trade Area(s) represent where workers live and not where the workplaces are located.
4. Select a time period to analyze. Select the year for the time period of analysis.
Select the time period, either a specific month or week of the previously selected year.
Note: The time period of analysis must have occurred before the comparison time period.
5. Select a comparison time period. Select the year for the comparison period.
Select the comparison period, either a specific month or week of the previously selected year.
Note: The comparison time period must have occurred after the time period of analysis.
6. Choose a name for the dashboard report. Click Create Report. The report can be found on the results page.