Data Knowledge Base
Welcome to our Data Knowledge Base! In this section, you will find resources that provide product details, variable lists, and metadata information. In some cases, we have also created a data video you can review to learn more about the data and how to apply it in your organization. Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us for additional support on any EA data product you're working with.
- US Geography
- PRIZM Premier
- Retail Market Power (RMP)
- Consumer Buyer Power (CBP)
- Consumer Profiles
- Why isn't there a product information page for one of the databases I license?
- Can I compare data across different vintages of the same database?
- What do the quintiles represent in Opticks Vividata?
- What do the terciles and quintiles represent in Opticks Numeris?
- What changes were made to Financial Institutions 2019?
- Why is there a discrepancy between social groups and urbanity fields in the DELTA 2019 quick reference guide?
- Standard Geography Codes and Names (as of 2016 Census) - Canada
- Metropolitan Influenced Zones - MIZ
- PRIZM Quick Reference Guide 2019
- PRIZM Snapshots 2019 - CAN
- PRIZM Poster
- PRIZM Icons