• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 44

Activity overview

Latest activity by Micheline Kuepfer
  • Micheline Kuepfer created an article,

How to Clear Your Cache (Google Chrome)

To clear your cache in Chrome, use the keyboard shortcut: Shift+Ctrl+Delete or click the Customize and control Google Chrome button found in the top right hand corner of the screen   Select History...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

How to Clear your Cache (Firefox)

To clear your cache in Firefox, use the keyboard shortcut: Shift+Ctrl+Delete or click the Open Menu button found in the top right hand corner of the screen, then select History and Clear Recent His...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

Making DemoStats 2019 even better

The latest vintage of this database includes several significant improvements and enhancements By: Lefty Papachristoforou  DemoStats is Canada’s best resource for demographic estimates and projecti...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

What to Do to Get Started Using ENVISION

So you've been provided your login credentials...here's what you should do next: 1. Review the data your organization licenses and watch videos that describe the datasets   2. Read the Data Variabl...

• Edited
    • 2 followers
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

How to Read - Ranking Areas - Buyer Variable

This report ranks geographies (stores, banners, accounts, etc) based on a Homescan buyer profile.  Buyer profiles indicate households who have purchased the product without a weighting to volume or...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

How to Read - Ranking Areas - Dollar Variable

This report helps to answer the following questions based on projected dollars: Which locations are anticipated to have higher than expected dollar sales?  What locations should I target my in-stor...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

How to Read - Ranking Areas - Volume Variable

This report helps to answer the questions: What locations should I target for my in-store activation spend? What banners/stores should I launch my new product? What banners should I flag/partner wi...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

How to Read - Ranking Variables - Variable Spectra CPG

This report provides information about behaviours/shoppers that are present in an area where a single variable may be present.  It presents a comparison between two characteristics in a given area....

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

Mobility Analytics FAQs

Answers to your Mobility Analytics questions

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

WalkMe - Self-guided help in ENVISION

We are pleased to announce that on November 13 we launched a new way to help you take full advantage of the ENVISION analytics platform. You can now get the assistance you need, exactly whe...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes