• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 12

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Grenier
  • Michael Grenier created an article,

SPOTLIGHT - How to read a profile report

The PRIZM Profile reports outline PRIZM segment composition of your trade area. This report helps answer the questions:  Which PRIZM segments are in my trade area?  To what social groups do the seg...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

SPOTLIGHT - How to read a trends tabular report

The standard tabular reports found in SPOTLIGHT provide counts and percentages (where applicable) for data variables over multiple years.  Trend reports will also indicate a growth rate.  Most are ...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

SPOTLIGHT - How to read a standard tabular report

The standard tabular reports found in SPOTLIGHT provide counts and percentages (where applicable) for data variables. Most are divided into a Summary section with one or more additional sections of...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

SPOTLIGHT FAQ

The following article contains detailed information on frequently asked questions in SPOTLIGHT. Get answers to the following questions: How do I prepare data for importing files? How do I prepare...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

SPOTLIGHT Data Overview

SPOTLIGHT users have access to different Environics Analytics datasets. This article provides information on each of the datasets used in creating SPOTLIGHT Reports. There are five sections to this...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

Creating Areas in SPOTLIGHT

Create areas through SPOTLIGHT's map-centric trade area creation workflow. Users can create areas by drawing directly on the map, using distances, drivetimes, standard geographies, importing a cust...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

My SPOTLIGHT Account

Locate the My Account dropdown menu in the top right corner to change settings in your SPOTLIGHT account. There are four sections to this article: My Account My SPOTLIGHT Help/Support About Us  ...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

Customizing the Reporting Page in SPOTLIGHT

How to use all the functionalities on the Reporting page in SPOTLIGHT. Select Report Pages to Run 1. Select all the report pages at once. 2. Select individual report pages only. Favourite Report ...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

Mapping in SPOTLIGHT

There are several mapping capabilities in SPOTLIGHT. You can create a map from previously created areas within the My Areas page or opt to map variables thematically within the Mapping page. The ma...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes

Are you new to SPOTLIGHT?

What is SPOTLIGHT Canada? SPOTLIGHT Canada provides users access to Environics Analytics' industry-leading data, with dozens of reports to help understand the demographic profile, lifestyle segmen...

• Edited
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes