Land area variables (ECYASQKM and ECYALSQKM) from DemoStats can be used in ENVISION reports using standard geographies and can support population density analyses.
Articles in this section
- How can I use land area variables from DemoStats in ENVISION?
- How do I interpret a 'Ranking Areas - Variable' report that uses a percent change or average variable?
- How do I create a custom variable for population density?
- How do I select the appropriate benchmark?
- How do I organize Custom and Favourite variables using ordering and categories?
- How do I run a 'Ranking Variables - Variable' report?
- When using Spectra Trade Areas, why are the Territories excluded from Canada? What is "Canada excl Territories"?
- What is the difference between 'Constant' and 'Current' Average Household Income variables?