You can use the MoverStats - Demographic Comparison Tool to better understand the demographics of movers into a particular trade area by quarter. See demographic highlights, including age of children at home, education level, visible minority status, and more.
Use the WalkMe Through below as an on-screen, step-by-step guide for the tool in ENVISION, or refer to the steps below in this article.
- A Trade Area of interest
- A Benchmark
Note: The Benchmark data is not included in the dashboard. To view this data, please download the long file.
- Launch the MoverStats - Demographic Comparison tool.
- Click Next.
- Select one or more Trade Areas by clicking the check mark(s) next to it.
- Select a Benchmark by clicking the check mark next to it.
- Click into the Select a Time Period field to select a time period for your report by quarter. Be sure to note your time period selection, as it will only appear in the long file for your report in the variable description (VarDesc) or category description (CatDesc) fields and not on the dashboard.
- Customize the report name and click Create Dashboard. You will see a notification in the bottom-right corner indicating that your report is being created.
Review our How-to-Read documentation (opens in new tab) to help you interpret this dashboard report.