You can use the MoverStats - PRIZM® Profile Comparison Tool to better understand movers into a particular trade area by analyzing their PRIZM® segments present by quarter. See the summary descriptions for the top 5 segments by count moving into your trade area and compare movers' segments to total trade area and benchmark segments.
Use the WalkMe Through below as an on-screen, step-by-step guide for the tool in ENVISION, or refer to the steps below in this article.
- A Trade Area of interest
- A Benchmark
1. Launch the MoverStats - PRIZM® Profile Comparison tool.
2. Click Next.
Tip: Click and drag a page to change their order.
3. Select one or more Trade Areas by clicking the check mark(s) next to it.
4. Select a Benchmark by clicking the check mark next to it.
5. Click into the Select a Time Period field to select a time period for your report by quarter. Be sure to note your time period selection, as it will only appear in the long file for your report in the variable description (VarDesc) or category description (CatDesc) fields and not on the dashboard.
6. Customize the report name and click Create Dashboard. You will see a notification in the bottom-right corner indicating that your report is being created.
Review our How-to-Read documentation to help you interpret this dashboard report.