ENVISION Knowledge Base
Within the ENVISION Knowledge Base, you will find a number of resources to support your use of ENVISION. Please use our QuickStart and How-to-Read section for steps on how to run ENVISION tools and interpret the results. Visit the Videos section for recorded sessions ranging from short, general videos on functionality to full walk-throughs on specific analysis types. Our ENVISION FAQ section contains common questions about certain ENVISION functionality.
- Mapping Customers
- Location Lists Tool
- Importing Customer Data Summarized by Standard Geography
- Export a List of Customers
- Categorical Mapping of Imported Data
- Export a List of Postal/ZIP+4 Codes
- ENVISION: User Interface Overview
- ENVISION: 'My Account' Overview
- ENVISION: Customer Analysis Workflow
- ENVISION: Trade Area Analysis Webinar
- ENVISION: Segmentation Analysis Webinar
- ENVISION Deep Dive: Personification Workflow
- Preparing Data for Importing Customers
- Why does the rank order of PRIZM segments sometimes differ between profile and map outputs?
- Why does a profile with zero counts and zero base counts yield an index of 100?
- Why does my ranking area report sometimes omit geographies found within my trade area?
- What is DaytimePop variable “ECYDAYPOP" based to?
- How can I use land area variables from DemoStats in ENVISION?