How do I transfer files over the SFTP?
Download or Upload a File
- Enter the following address as the Hostname in your dedicated FTP program: https://ftp.environicsanalytics.com (opens in new tab).
- Choose the SFTP security protocol and set the port to 22 (not FTP or FTPS)
- Enter your Username and Password (case-sensitive). Your password has been sent in a separate email. Please check your Junk-Box.
- Upload files to the toEA folder or Download files from folders under the fromEA folder.
- When finished, disconnect the session to properly terminate the connection.
Safely Email a File to EA
- Enter the following address as the Hostname: https://ftp.environicsanalytics.com/messageportal#/dropoff (opens in new tab)
- Fill out all required fields as in the example screen capture.
- Upload your file and click Send Message.
- Please notify the recipient that the file has been sent to expedite the file transfer process.
- If you are having difficulty establishing the connection, please ensure that your IT department has allowed SFTP access (port 22) and HTTPS access (port 443) through your corporate firewall.
- Go to www.whatismyip.com (opens in new tab) and take note of your IP address and any proxy information.
- Email the results to Support at firstname.lastname@example.org (opens in new window) and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact our Support team for help.
DemoStats, PRIZM®, MobileScapes