Within ENVISION you can export custom areas in the form of Spatial (Polygon) files for use in other applications.
- A standard or custom area created in ENVISION
Note: You cannot download areas based on standard geographic boundaries.
1. Select the Area Export tool.
2. Select the area(s) you wish to export by clicking the check mark next to it.
3. Select the gear icon located above the list and choose Download. A dialog box will appear.
4. In the Choose a spatial file type menu, select the appropriate spatial file type.
5. Click Download.
6. In the Results page, click on the file you wish to download.