This course is geared towards users who have already completed some standard ENVISION training. You should complete Customer Analysis Training prior to working with MobileScapes extracts. Please contact your Environics Analytics representative to set up a session.
In our MobileScapes training course, you will learn how to draw a custom geofence polygon. You will also see how the resulting MobileScapes extract can be used to create dashboards in order to enhance what you already know about your visitors. You will be able to quickly analyze high volumes of complex data and supplement them by connecting to our demographic, psychographic, and lifestyle data to generate detailed visitor profiles used to understand visitors and improve the site selection process.
These lessons will help to answer the following questions:
- How can I quantify and understand visitors to my area(s) of interest?
- How can I understand the change in foot traffic in my area(s) of interest?
- How can I understand the demographics, lifestyles and behaviours of visitors to my area(s) of interest?
- How can I understand the changing demographics, lifestyles and financial behaviours of visitors to my area(s) of interest?
The functionality we will cover will ensure you understand how to:
- Create a geofence either using either a map or by importing a previously-created polygon
- Use MobileScapes to extract anonymized lists of visitors to your area(s) of interest
- Run and interpret MobileScapes Trend reports
Before you begin the MobileScapes Training Course, please ensure you are familiar with the dataset by reviewing the information on the Mobile Movement product pages.
You will also want to familiarize yourself with the MobileScapes - Glossary.
Ready to get started?
Our MobileScapes Mobile Movement Data and Reports Course consists of two lessons. If you want to learn how to use MobileScapes Data Extracts, then start with Lesson 1 and move onto Lessons 2 to run MobileScapes Trend reports.
MobileScapes Mobile Movement Data Lessons:
Lesson 1: The MobileScapes Data Extract Tool
Select from our vast library of preexisting geofences or create your own geofence, then run a MobileScapes Data Extract
Lesson 2: MobileScapes Trend Tools
Use the MobileScapes Trend tools in ENVISION to analyze MobileScapes Data Extracts and create a trend report for two different time periods
Ready to begin? Lesson 1: The MobileScapes USA Data Extract Tool