Claritas Neighborhood Demographic Profiles present data from the 2020 Claritas Pop-Facts Demographic estimates, including our new Claritas CultureCode Supplement to Pop-Facts Demographics product, summarized by segment. Claritas Neighborhood Demographic Profiles can be used for several purposes, including:
- Determining criteria for deciding which segments to pinpoint.
- Creating profile reports that rank demographic data by segment.
- Identifying segments that rank high for specific demographic criteria, such as families with children or high income Hispanic or Latino households.
- There are approximately three times as many Claritas Household Demographic Profiles as Claritas Neighborhood Demographic Profiles. This allows marketers to develop groups of ideal customers based on a wider range of demographic data. For example, the Claritas Household Demographic Profiles product presents income profiles, whereas the Claritas Neighborhood Demographic Profiles product presents not only income profiles, but also income profiles by race and ethnicity.
- Claritas Neighborhood Demographic Profiles are not intended to create geographic-based demographic projections.
Below, you will find release notes for your reference.
Claritas Neighborhood Demographics Profiles Release Notes