The Location Lists tool can help you answer location-based business questions. This tool is useful for filtering and querying your locations to help understand current and potential opportunities.
- A trade area
1. Find the Location Lists tool on the ENVISION homepage using the search filter or by scrolling through the list of tools. Click the play button to launch the tool.
2. Select one or more trade areas by clicking the checkmark next to it.
3. Select a database from the drop-down list.
Note: You will only see your licensed datasets within this list.
4. Select any variables that you require by clicking the checkbox next to them.
You can specify your file parameters by creating filters that will further refine your results.
5. Turn the Filter option on if you wish to filter your results using a query.
Note: In the Query Builder section, you can create a new filter or work with an existing one.
6. Give your filter a name. Press Tab and Enter in order to save the name.
7. Choose a field and an operator.
Tip: The selected field dictates the operators that are available. For example, the operators will be different if the field is numeric, text, categorical, and so on.
8. Enter the value you wish.
9. Click Add to Query and repeat as necessary.
10. Click Save Filter.
Your filter is available for use in this report. You can also use the same filter to show point data on a map.
11. Click Create Report.
Tip: If you want a report from each of the data sources that you have available, then select one data source, click Create Report, and before navigating to the Results page, choose a different data source, and click Create Report again. You can repeat this as many times as you have datasets.
Navigate to the Results page to download your report.