In this course, you will learn how to address common ENVISION location management questions, including:
- How do I import a list of locations?
- How do I filter and query locations?
- How do I quickly view key variables to evaluate locations within the mapping interface?
The functionality we will cover will ensure you understand how to:
- Import a location file with additional attributes and append additional attributes and geography levels
- Filter and query locations to create separate layers for mapping and to create batch trade areas
- Run QuickStats reports, allowing you to quickly view key variables and evaluate locations within the mapping interface
- Edit location attributes with single edits, allowing you to re-geocode on the fly
- Run trade area executive dashboards for your newly imported locations
Here are some examples of the types of reports and dashboards you will be able to create:
Run QuickStats Reports around your locations:
Run Multiple Dashboards about your location trade areas:
Ready to begin? Lesson 1: Importing Locations