In this session, you will learn how to address common business questions, including:
- Who is my population of interest?
- Who are my best customers or potential customers?
- How do I find, reach and communicate with my target groups?
The functionality we will cover will ensure you understand how to:
- Create segmentation profiles of customers and survey variables
- Interpret and analyze segmentation profiles
- Select target segments and group them into target groups
- Run reports to describe and personify your target groups using demographic, psychographic and behavioural (e.g. media, financial and lifestyle) databases
- Describe, reach and communicate with your desired target groups effectively
- Share your results with internal or external stakeholders using our microsite functionality
Self-Guided Training Best Practices:
- It is best to follow the basic training flow in the same order of the steps provided in the lessons (e.g., you may need to create an asset before you can run a report).
- The links provided for the QuickStart documents (where available) and sample data (where applicable) will open a page in the Community. Feel free to use the sample files provided if you do not have your own data to use.
- The links provided for the Walk-Throughs will open in ENVISION (and prompt you to log in if you haven't already) and launch our WalkMe tool to guide you through all the steps of the given task. Pay close attention to the prompts within the walk-through.
- Prior to starting the Self-Guided Training, please complete the Getting Started tasks.
If you do not have your own customer list available, please download the files you need from our Canadian Sample Data page.
Ready to start Segmentation and Personification Analysis? Proceed to Set-Up: Segmentation and Personification Analysis