This attached QuickStart document will cover in detail ten tools available through the Mapping Toolbar in ENVISION.
1. Table of Contents-add additional layers of areas, locations, customers, licensed data and reference points.
2. Zoom In
3. Zoom Out
4. Back/Previous View
5. Forward/Next View
6. Annotations- add text, point, lines, and shapes.
7. Measurement- measure distance and area, as well as see the Longitude and Latitude of a specific location.
8. Bookmark- create a bookmark of a specific map view to refer to at a later time.
9. Save View-save your current view as the default view map view.
10. Base Map-choose from one of the nine options for a base map.