With SiteScore reports, users can identify profitable business locations for expansion in new and existing Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) markets.
Use the walk-through to be taken step-by-step through this process in ENVISION. Click on the WalkMe Through button below to get started.
- In the side panel, click Mapping.
Please wait for the mapping page to load before proceeding.
- You can use tools on the Mapping Toolbar (opens in new tab) to search for a location.
- Click the Search Map tool.
- You can input a location using any of the following methods:
i) Typing in a full address
Example: 522 N Monroe St, San Jose, CA, 95128, USA
ii). Typing in a location coordinate
Example: Latitude: 37.3266, Longitude -121.9431
iii) Typing in an intersection
Example: Forest Avenue & N Monroe Street
- Click the search button to navigate to your location.
- Click the Map Click icon, which allows you to place a point on the map manually.
- Select a desired point on the map until a location icon appears.
- Click the point and select the SiteScore icon in the pop-up menu to generate a report.
- Enter a Location Name. This will be used in the title of your report output.
- Select a QSR Report Type. Depending on your license structure, you can select either Chicken, Mexican or Burger QSR.
- Click Create Report.
You will see a notification in the bottom-right corner confirming that your report is being processed. Navigate to the Results page to access your report.
For report interpretation, please see our SiteScore How-To-Read (opens in new tab).