With SiteScore reports, users can identify profitable business locations for expansion in new and existing Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) markets.
Use the walk-through to be taken step-by-step through this process in ENVISION. Click on the WalkMe Through button below to get started!
1. In the side panel, click Mapping.
Please wait for the mapping page to load before proceeding.
2. You can use tools on the Mapping Toolbar to search for a location.
3. Click the Search Map tool.
4. You can input a location using any of the following methods:
i) Typing in a full address
Example: 522 N Monroe St, San Jose, CA, 95128, USA
ii). Typing in a location coordinate
Example: Latitude: 37.3266, Longitude -121.9431
iii) Typing in an intersection
Example: Forest Avenue & N Monroe Street
5. Select the search button to navigate to your location.
6. Click the Map Click icon, which allows you to place a point on the map manually.
7. Select a desired point on the map until a location icon appears.
8. Click the point and select the SiteScore icon in the popup menu to generate a report.
9. Enter a Location Name. This will be used in the title of your report output.
10. Select a QSR Report Type. Depending on your license structure, you can select either Chicken, Mexican or Burger QSR.
11. Click Create Report.
You will see a notification in the bottom-right corner confirming that your report is being processed. Navigate to the Results page to access your report.
For report interpretation, please see our SiteScore How To Read.