ClickScapes captures visitors and visits to individual mobile apps and websites to provide a new view of the digital behaviour of Canadians. The data are categorized by organizations and interests such as travel, financial planning, education, shopping and more. ClickScapes offers weekly information to keep you abreast of digital trends and campaign effectiveness.
The database is built using aggregated and de-identified data from mobile and home internet web behaviours, demographics from EA’s DemoStats product, PRIZM segmentation and EA models. ClickScapes is “Big Data” harnessed and normalized using a wide variety of benchmarking data and best practices. The database is available at two levels of insights, ClickScapes and ClickScapes Trends. Variables in both products are categorized as a Home Internet derived web behaviour or, a Mobile Network derived web behaviour. Home Internet behaviours are those captured using a residential Wi-Fi or ethernet connection and Mobile Network behaviours are those captured via connection to a 5G, LTE or 3G mobile network. Home internet variables are based to households and Mobile Network variables are based to household population 15+. ClickScapes and ClickScapes Trends differ in how frequently they are updated and for which time periods are available.
- Unique visitors and visit days metrics are available for each web behaviour variable
- Historical data
- Home Internet variables available starting August 2020
- Mobile Network variables available starting January 2019
- Available for quarterly and yearly time periods
- Updated annually
- Includes everything from the ClickScapes dataset
- Available for weekly and monthly time periods, in addition to quarters and years
- Updated monthly
Below are some additional resources linked for your reference: release notes, variables lists, and a FAQ document.