ENVISION allows you to export your report results in a variety of formats, including PDF and Excel. There are also a few different ways the report can be downloaded.
Open the Report
First, you will need to run a report to have something to export. Choose the report you wish. Open it up by clicking on the name in the Results page.
1. Once the report is open, expand the side panel by clicking on the arrow or pushpin.
2. Click Download Data and choose Batch Reports, Side-by-Side, or Long File.
Batch Reports - Outputs are formatted reports, one per data slice. For example, if you had run a report on three areas, you would have an output file for each of the three areas. Available output formats include PDF and XLSX.
Side-by-Side - Output is a single formatted report with each data slice side-by-side. For example, if you had run a report on three areas, the data for all of them would be combined into one single file, with the data for each area beside the next. Available output formats include PDF and XLSX.
Note: Not all reports support the Side-by-Side option. If you are trying to download a number of different reports at once and Side-by-Side is not an option, please run the reports individually.
Long File - Output is unformatted table with each data slice stacked one below the other. For example, if you had run a report on three areas, the data would be combined into one file, with the data for each area below the next. Available output formats include XLSX, CSV, and ACCDB.
3. Chose the file format you would like to download.
4. If you choose PDF, before you click Create, click the arrow next to it to select the desired PDF Options for your output.
In the PDF Options dialog box, you can change a number of settings for your output.
- Document Size - Allows you to change the page size of the output PDF.
- Orientation - Allows you to change the orientation of the pages of the output PDF. If this is left set to Automatic, the pages will adjust to best fit the report pages.
- Margins - Allows you to adjust the size of the margins.
- Zoom - Allows you to adjust the size of the reports on the page.
- Merge Documents - Allows you to merge all of them into one single PDF file if you had run a report with multiple trade areas.
- Title Page - Allows you to automatically add a title page to the PDF output.
- Table of Contents – Allows you to automatically add a table of contents to the PDF output.
5. Make any necessary changes and click OK.
You will see a message appear in the bottom-right corner of your screen indicating that the report is processing. Once it is complete, you will see another message indicating so. In the Results page, your report will now have an icon next to it indicating the file type you chose. You can click this icon to open the report.